Marketing Officer in Meezan Bank Head office karachi 2023


1st job

Marketing Officer

Eligibility:

Minimum Bachelor's preferably Master's from an HEC recognized institute/university

Experience:

2 years of relevant experience

Job Responsibility:

Support assistant manager and manager marketing in overall marketing related tasks for the Bank

Manage branch branding operations (coordination with branches nationwide and vendors, ensure tasks completion, building relationship with relevant vendors)

Assist in execution of all BTL/ATL campaigns for all products / services

Follow-up with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the marketing campaigns are effective in fulfilling the objectives 

Apply

Click here

Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.

Preference will be given to those who have qualification in Islamic Finance

Jobupdate

First of all Thanks to giving me Opportunity To iNtroduce my self My name is faizan qureshi I am Basically From Nawabshah Sindh Pakistan I did my Graduation In BS IT from Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Main Campus Landhi Nawabshah Sindh Pakistan

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post