work Open Posts OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE KARACHI EAST jobs (2023)




1st job

Stenographers

Eligibility Criteria:

Qualification: Intermediate

Age Limit: 21-25 years

Domicile: Sindh Province Only

Typing Speed: Typing Speed 40 WPM

Shorthand Speed: Shorthand speed 80 WPM

Technical Skills: Proficiency in MS Office and must possess certificate of Shorthand from recognized institution.

Chall fee 1200/=

Apply 

Click here


2nd job


Junior Clerks

Eligibility Criteria:

Qualification: Intermediate

Age Limit: 21-25 years

Domicile: Domicile Karachi-East/Korangi only.

Typing Speed: Typing Speed 40 WPM

Technical Skills: Must possess certificate of MS Office from recognized institution.

Challan fee 1200/=

Apply 

Click here



Jobupdate

First of all Thanks to giving me Opportunity To iNtroduce my self My name is faizan qureshi I am Basically From Nawabshah Sindh Pakistan I did my Graduation In BS IT from Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Main Campus Landhi Nawabshah Sindh Pakistan

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post